Super-early-pre-alpha V 0.1.3
Hey all, thanks for playing v0.1.2.1! I'm continuing to see some decent download stats with each release, which is really encouraging 😊
Here's the major changes in 0.1.3:
- Melee combat revamped to be more accurate, enemies also slightly tougher
- Roll ability added (B button on Gamepad, Spacebar on Keyboard)
- Added popup damage numbers/crit hits
- New music added
- Added initial save system (not useful yet, but you can try it out!)
- Fixed issues with inventory/quest screens loading in menu
- Second quest added
- The quests are a little silly, meant to test mechanics; the next update should have a few "real" quests to do!
- Player character model updated
- NPC now has a marker to show new quests are available
- Player level displays in Pause menu
- Some UI changes
Known issues in 0.1.3:
- Picking up loot also causes you to Roll
- Player may sometimes jitter while attacking (doesn't affect attack itself, damage still occurs)
- It's possible to get stuck near some cliff tops and bases
- It's possible to get stuck in the water near the waterfall (Don't go in, you can't swim!)
- You can sometimes cast spells before their cooldown has finished
The concept has right around 10 minutes of gameplay. I appreciate all downloads/shares/feedback!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.